International Law and Comparative Law: Problems of Definition and Evaluation, Oxford, OUP, 2002, pp. 166-175.
12. DelaRue, Coline, ‘Environmental Damage Assessment’ in Kroner, Ralph P., Transnational Environmental Liability and Insurance, Graham and Trotman and International Bar Association, 1993.
13. Donavan, Ch. S., and Miller, E. M., ‘Limited Insurability of Unlimited Liability: Serial Claims Aggregates and Alternatives: the American View’ in Kroner, R. (ed.), Transnational Environmental Liability and Insurance, Graham and Trotman and International Bar Association,1993, pp. 129-158.
14. Eskenazi, N. J., ‘Forum Non Conveniens and Choice of Law In Re: The Amoco Cadiz Oil Spill’, J. Mar. & Com., Vol. 24, No.2, April, 1993.
15. Fitzmaurice, M. A., ‘International Protection of the Environment’ , Recueil des Cours de l’Académie de Droit International de La Haye, vol. 293, 2001, pp. 225-233.
16. Fitzsimmons, A. J. , ‘Non-Marine Environmental Liability: The Use of Insurance Pools and the European Dimension’, in Kroner, R. (ed.), Transnational Environmental Liability and Insurance, Graham and Trotman and International Bar Association,1993, pp. 166-179.
17. Fontaine, Emmanuel, ‘The French Experience: ‘Tanio’ and ‘Amoco Cadiz’ incidents compared’ in Graefrath, B., Responsibility and Damage Caused: Relationship Between Responsibility and Damages, Recueil des Cours de l’Académie de Droit International de La Haye, 1984-II, vol. 185, 1985, pp. 9-150.
18. Graham, Sarah, ‘Environmental Effects of Exxon Valdez Spill Still Being Felt’, Scientific American. 9 March 2008.
19. Grime, R.P., ‘Implementation of the 1976 Limitation Convention: Liability for Maritime Claims’, Marine Policy, July 1988, pp. 306-313.
Keeton, G. W, ‘The Lessons of the Torrey Canyon: English Law Aspects’, Currenct Legal Problems, 1968, Vol. 21, pp. 94-112.
20. Lammers, J. G., ‘Transfrontier Pollution and International Law, The Present State of Research’ in The Hague Academy of International Law, Center For Studies and Research in International Law and International Relations, Transfrontier Pollution and International Law, 1986, p. 100.
21. Maffei, M.C., ‘The Compensation for Ecological Damage in the ‘Patmos’ case’, in Francioni, F. and Scovazzi, T., International Responsibility for Environmental Harm, London, Graham & Trotman, 1991.